This is definitely too small for me in the cups, but it's been my favourite bra for ages for a few reasons:
- It's the lowest coverage I've found from a UK brand in its size - I feel a bit frumpy or caged-in in most other 30Fs I've tried, but with this, the cups and side panels aren't so tall, which also means it doesn't dig into my armpit like most bras do!
- The top edge of the cup is really open so it can accommodate some extra volume with no cutting in at all
- The wires are really firm so they don't stretch out at all when ... you put the bra on, and they lay flat against my sternum despite the cups being too small.
- The gore is the perfect height: it's supportive without digging in at all, and without compromising the low coverage
- The gore is really narrow - the underwire channels are immediately next to each other at the top
- The wires are amongst the narrowest I've found in my size range typically available in the UK - still not as narrow as I need, but way better than everything else I've tried from Figleaves, and MUCH narrower than the only other Pour Moi I've tried, 30F - Pour Moi » Amour Padded Bra (1500)
- The straps are the perfect width apart for my small frame
- It's still in brilliant shape after 18+ months of near-daily wear (it's been my only wearable bra for so long!) and has even survived several machine washes (I know I shouldn't!) - it's still super supportive and the band is still snug. I'm amazed really.
The one thing I dislike about it - and I've never come across this with another bra - is that it creaks. All. The. Time.
Weird, I know. I'm not even entirely sure which bits of it are creaking, but they continue to do so with every move I make, even after the aforementioned 18+ months of wear and machine-washing!
Unexpected audio aside, I reckon this is a really good choice for someone looking for low coverage, narrow(ish) wires and a narrow gore. And the more I think about it, the more I'm amazed at the value given how much wear I've gotten out of it - it's still going strong, too!
281 more words
Updated on Mar 13, 2016 Flag this