About this Bra
* $29.40 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not with Amazon Wardrobe)
* Available in black, beige, and some fun colors.
* Two layers of stretch opaque knit.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: boning
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* smooth elastic
* full adjust
* leotard back
* 3-seam (4-piece) half cup
* unpadded, stiff underwire
* The very top of cup is an unlined, stretch mesh.
* Remainder of cup constructed of a stretch lace.
* The horizontal piece is unlined. The bottom pieces are lined with non-stretch mesh.
** Note: This is a different fabric construction than ... the 32E.
* Soft cups (no molding or padding).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: rides up
* wings: too short, boobs escape,
* axillary skin spillage
* Feels tighter than most 34-bands.
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Gives breasts a horizontal oval shape.
* Wires wide enough (SO RARE).
* Top of cup smooth .
* Does NOT cut into tail of Spence (unlike the 32E).
* not too far apart (feel wide but don't slip)
* adjust short enough
Assessment and Plan:
* Band too big. Gives an undesired horizontal oval shape.
* Try a 34D. Reviewed separately. (Spoiler: band fits but still a flat, oval shape).
* Style too shallow for my shape. Try different styles.
210 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 08, 2019 Flag this