Okay, so this bra is my best fitting bra so far!
It's sturdy embroidered mesh material in a yellow-toned beige colour ('Nude').
I have even all over boobs with a medium width, close set and with average projection. Gores are my nemesis.
- Comfortable, the only bra I forget I'm wearing!
- Straps are a good length
- The only bra I can perfectly fully fill out a cup in!
- Nice colour selection
- The gore used to be painful, so I bent it out a bit and it's now so comfy.
- The wires are a hair too U shaped, so I get some wrinkling at the bottom of the cup, but I ... don't find it to be any other issue apart from cosmetic.
- The shape it gives is a little bit 'meh'. It's kind of a 'natural' pointy shape that looks ok under clothes but nothing that makes me think 'Damn I look good!'
My favourite comfy every day bra so far. I think I'll keep looking for something with a nicer shape, but honestly that feels like it might be a unicorn for me.
EDIT: I recently tried this on again with an extender because the band started to feel tight, and I found the top of the cup was gaping and I realized the wires were just a bit too wide for me. Panache Jasmine in 36F is a good fit for me.
121 more words
- This bra's measurements have been altered
- Bent out gore
Updated on May 20, 2019 Flag this