Compare this bra
Listed bras (1)
Search by measurements
|Strap width||1.5 |
I like the fit of this bra. Good coverage while still attractive and fits my petite frame well. A 32F probably would have been even better as I sometimes have to adjust to avoid the quad-boob effect.
July 2011 update:
The cup in this bra seems to have stretched since I purchased this bra (almost 3 centimeters) which explains why I no longer experience any quad-boob effects (gladly). Interesting though. Also, the band is pretty stretchy and I generally wear it on its tightest hook. Could have gone with a 28 band and been good I think.
Updated on Jul 20, 2011 Flag this
About this Bra
* $42 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (some sizes/colors available on Amazon Wardrobe, but not this one)
* Available in black and beige only.
* One layer of stretch semi-sheer knit.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: soft seaming
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* smooth elastic
* soft (don't stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* 2-seam (3-piece) half cup (Called a balconette but the cup edge is diagonal, not horizontal, so really a half cup.)
* unpadded, stiff underwire
* All pieces constructed of a non-stretch mesh with a leaf ... applique (kinda like a lace). Unlined.
* Soft cups (no molding or padding).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: bottom of band snug, top of band loose
* wings: too short, armpit quad boob
* no axillary skin spillage (doesn't cut into tail of Spence)
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Gives breasts round, projected shape.
* Wires way to narrow.
* Top of cup smooth (but only because so much boob escaping cup).
* Bottom of cup filled nicely.
* not too far apart
* adjust short enough
Appearance Under Clothing:
* Seams visible under thin T-shirt. Even worse, the apex seams cause the appearance of erect nipples (even when nipples actually flat).
* Not visible under V-neck.
* Visible in armholes of sleeveless shirt with movement only (not visible at rest).
Assessment and Plan:
* Cups far too narrow. Band slightly large.
* Based on measurements table, probably need at least a 30G to get enough width, but cup depth will be too big.
* Style too projected for my shape. Try different styles.
Updated on Jul 08, 2019 Flag this
The underwire seems a bit too narrow for my breasts and the shape of the cups themselves is too pointed, so my breasts don't fully fit into the cup and it causes wrinkling. Not a good fit.
Updated on Feb 02, 2016 Flag this
Got this as a giveaway, and I am very pleasantly surprised by the awesomeness of this bra. There've been a lot of negative comments about this bra, so I was afraid to spend money on one to try it out. If I come across one inexpensively, I'll definitely buy a new one. The only complaint I have is that the band is a little loose, but it's a used giveaway, so yeah. Fits well and seems comfortable.
Update: I've had this for a few weeks now and worn it all day about four times in my large rotation. Every bra gets 48+ hours off. I don't know where the hate for this bra comes from. I think it's fabulous- it supports me very well in all of my daily horse-related activities, gives me a great shape, fits well, and for me, is even more comfortable than Cleo Lucy, since the gore isn't as wide. Definitely a keeper.
Updated on Aug 07, 2013 Flag this
This bra definitely felt too small in the cup/too big in the band. I had a lot of tissue spilling out the sides of the wires because they were too short for my long torso.
Updated on May 04, 2013 Flag this
I don't like the shape this gives me, it's a little too "pointy", and once again my boobs are too plump on top, and the fabric cuts into my chest. The straps did start losing their shape after a few months of wear.
Updated on Aug 29, 2011 Flag this
I honestly can't decide how I feel about this bra. It's a decent fit, but the cups seem to be too big (they can be a bit wrinkly) and too small (boob escaping on the sides!) at once, which probably points to them just being the wrong shape for me. The fabric is kind of itchy but might get better with washing.
Updated on Jul 28, 2011 Flag this
Didn't write a review
Added on Mar 14, 2015
Didn't write a review
Added on May 18, 2015
Didn't write a review
Added on Mar 23, 2016
- 3 Pages