I have very wide, full all over boobs and quite short roots.
• The relief I get from the lovely cushioned straps, their wide (but not too wide) and pretty
• The perky projection, rounded and uplifted shape I get from the cups
• The thin padding is v comfy and moulds to my shape more like a contour bra
• The low centre gore allows for my high tummy and centre fullness, also can easily wear low cut tops as it is a plunge bra.
• Brings my boobs front and centre with no east west side bulge problems.
• I think the cups are a little more separated than I would like, I prefer ... them closer together.
• There's only 2 hooks, 3 is always better in these sizes.
• The straps only adjust half way, I normally like to tighten them as much as possible, although its fine as is in this particular bra.
• The thin padding slightly shows the shape my nipples sometimes under v thin clothes, never bothered me before though but as age and gravity takes its toll I mind more now …but it doesn’t show all the time and is not too obvious anyway, so, I can live with it.
The wire pokes me a little under my right arm, which is my smaller boob, so the wires are very tall and supportive at the sides.
111 more words
Updated on May 12, 2016 Flag this