Compare this bra
Listed bras (1)
Search by measurements
|Strap width||1.5 |
This bra is very comfortable except for the strap attachment, which sits right at the crease of my armpit and is a bit painful. The shape is pretty pointy, especially on my smaller breast where I don't quite fill the apex as much as the other side. It's quite closed on top, even on my smaller side where the lace wrinkles a bit it still effectively lies flat. I LOVE the pink houndstooth print. The band is a bit stretchier and more true to size than most Panache bras which honestly is a plus to me.
Updated on Dec 20, 2015 Flag this
It separates a little more than I like, but all in all the most comfortable and well fitting bra I've ever owned. I have a narrow ribcage, small frame and wide root breasts with average projection. The cups are a perfect depth, the underwire is slightly more narrow, and really it just fits my body beautifully. The material is very thin, no lining, so getting cold is very visible through a top. I wear a camisole or thin tank top under my shirts to help combat. I'm not comfortable with my nipples on display lol Still, I highly recommend.
Updated on Apr 21, 2015 Flag this
I really wanted to like Panache Jasmine (6951) but I either have to get a bigger cup size or scrap it all together.
Comfortable and not too bright or distracting. It would have been the 1st mostly black bra I have since finding bras in my size. Looks like an actual balconette in the true sense, since the mounds of my breast are uncovered.
The cups are really forgiving and stretchy. I suppose if I had firmer breast this wouldn't be a problem, but since I have soft, pendulous breast, and full on bottom they overpower the cups and my boobs hang a bit low. This is why I'm not sure if a bigger cup would make a difference. I didn't find this bra to be as supportive as I would like.
Updated on Mar 03, 2015 Flag this
Couldn’t make the cups work - they just won’t sit right (no gaping but there’s very slight looseness on the cups which looks weird. And my right nipple kept slipping to the lace part which I didn’t like). Uncomfortable material anyway. Won’t be trying this in other sizes.
Updated on Jun 07, 2021 Flag this
About this Bra
* $55 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* Available in solid and beige plus several fun prints.
* One layer of stretch mesh.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: soft seaming
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* smooth elastic
* stiff (stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* 3-seam (4-piece) half cup
* Called a balconette but the cup edge is diagonal, not horizontal, so a half cup, not a balconette.
* unpadded, stiff underwire
* Top of cup is unlined, stretch lace.
* Rest of cup is unlined, non-stretch mesh.
* Soft cups ... (no molding or padding).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: stays in place with wear
* wings: too short, boobs escape
* no axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Gives breasts an horizontal oval shape.
* Wires wide enough (SO RARE).
* Top of cup smooth.
* Bottom of cup wrinkles (not enough projection at the wire).
* Cuts into tail of Spence.
* WAY too far apart, slip (practically in my armpits)
* adjust short enough
Assessment and Plan:
* Not enough immediate projection. Cuts uncomfortably into tail of Spence. Consider shape mis-match vs reverse letterphobia (to small band & too big cups).
* Already tried 34E (reviewed separately). Spoiler: band too big, cups now too big, still cuts into tail of Spence.
* Shape mis-match. Try other styles.
Updated on Jul 08, 2019 Flag this
All I need to say is...if you have a 1950's theme outfit that you really want to complete the look, this is the bra you need!!!
But other than that, the wires flex quite a bit and stretch much more than I thought they would. Unstretched they measure 5.5", but stretched are more like 6.5".
Updated on Mar 10, 2018 Flag this
Me: Projected, narrow, full on top, center full, soft, close-set
When I first tried this I was really impressed with the fit, but I've started to suspect it's too small since so very much of my boob winds up in the stretch lace section after I scoop & swoop. There's still a smooth line across the top, but I'm pretty sure your nipples are supposed to be behind the opaque part, haha. After finding the next cup size up to be too small in the Rose colorway, I'm thinking that the Blue Flowers colorway just has extra-stretchy lace which makes it easier to mask too-small-cup problems (and/or too-closed-on-top problems?) Still, this is a good enough fit that it's comfortable to wear while I look for one at least 2 cup sizes bigger.
Updated on May 27, 2017 Flag this
Lots of empty space at bottom of bra on all sides - cup size is fine but underwires are too large and I suspect the projection is a mismatch for me across the Panache line as I had this same problem with the Envy model. The center gore is in a good place and unlike Envy did not feel stiff enough to be bothersome. I really wanted to love this one as it seems quite comfortable and the stretchy top fabric is a dream. This is very similar to the Envy I tried. Final note, my nipples hit the seams but this didn't feel uncomfortable, which I cannot say for a Cleo Marcie I recently tried.
Updated on Jan 20, 2017 Flag this
I tried this to confirm my size, I had in cup quadding and quadding at the lace.
Updated on Jul 03, 2016 Flag this
Really liking this one so far. The gore is maybe a PINCH too high, but it doesn't dig except for when I bend weird. The band is on the larger side so I have to wear it on the tightest setting. Overall, a great fit for me, supportive and beautiful.
Updated on May 31, 2014 Flag this
- 4 Pages