Panache Envy, “nude”
+ full on top friendly due to stretchy lace
+ the color works quite well with my skin tone
+ quite narrow wires (in a 32JJ!)
- I am not able to wear it for a full day. The wires give me severe pain, the pressure of the gore is too much and I even get trouble breathing, I felt like this bra tried to kill me (more on that later on that review)
- Not enough lift from the center (it's not even the gore to blame, I don't think a taller gore would be much better...) it's just that all my boob volume gets distributed towards ... the center and there is nothing that really lifts there, so I kinda feel like my boobs will fall out of the bra at any time.
- Stretchy lace. Oh the issues I have with bras that are not roomy enough for my full-on-top boobs. Stretchy lace could be the solution for all the quadboob issues. But it's also a problem! It just doesn't give enough stability.
- I find the band quite big, I need to wear it on tightest setting and still can fill a whole hand under it! It's weird to think that I need a tighter band? Or does it just feel too big because the bra isn't that supportive?
- I dislike the projected shape. (Picture where I am wearing a black top) It's the side-support causing this, bringing boobs towards the center but since my boobs are already quite center heavy it gives me too much projection.
I figured out a way to make the shape less projected and the bra giving me more uplift (pictures with the white top): adjusting the straps shorter (it's actually not that difficult to adjust them further than the padded part of the straps allows) but then with the shorter straps it comes more strain on the shoulders. I need to wear the band on tightest setting to prevent it from riding up. With that the bra starts to feel very supportive but also quite constricting. A lot of weight is on the straps which causes neck pain and there is a a lot pressure on the gore which caused pain in my chest and felt like I couldn't breathe. After a whole day of wearing it got too much. I had to get out of the bra asap and cannot ( I don't dare to) wear it any more since then https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_sad.gif" alt=":(" /> I even felt pain and out of breath after removing the bra https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_sad.gif" alt=":(" />
I am very sad as I think this bra is pretty and a good design that will work on many different shapes. I think it will work very well on smaller, less heavy boobs.
366 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Feb 11, 2014 Flag this