Compare this bra
Search by measurements
|Strap width||1.5 |
*Purchased for my pregnancy boobs.
I was quite happy to find that this bra is extremely comfortable. It provides a nice round smooth shape under clothing. The straps are fully adjustable, but I think it would have provided a little more stability had the elastic been a little wider. I also find the center of the cups very open and my bigger breast tends to wiggle towards the center as the day goes on. So for someone with a lot of natural center fullness this might not be for you. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase and I only spent $19 for this bra at Nordstrom Rack.
Updated on Apr 09, 2017 Flag this
This is a beautiful bra by @Natori. I feel so sexy in this bra. It's comfortable, sexy, lacy, and fits like a dream. After a while, my breasts will fall a little towards the gore but it's still a wonderful bra.
Updated on Feb 23, 2017 Flag this
Ordered one cup size up as most people recommended. It has a gloriously low center gore which is awesome for this of us who are very narrow set (check out the crazy marks from my other bras). Comfortable and fit well initially until you start looking at the details. Slightly quadding on my larger size (but not really noticeable), wires would not stay on my IMF. It created this weird contour (wrinkles) on the lower portion of the cup. Straps are slightly too wide with lower end straps with rough edges (vs plush ones with picot edges) and dig into my armpit fat. This is likely better for someone less projected. For reference, I'm FoB, projected with wide/short roots and narrow set.
Updated on May 06, 2017 Flag this
I usually wear a 30F in Parfait by Affinitas. I was in immediate need of more bras since going from a D to a G (in US sizing) and needed a nude bra for an event. I went to one of the bra boutiques in my area and saw this bra, which I used to have in a 32D. Since none of the other nude bras in my size at the boutique were giving me a nice shape, I decided to cut my losses and go with this one.
The band is understandably loose and the gore doesn't sit flat against my sternum. The first one of this bra in a 32G was of awful quality. One of the underwires popped out by the gore after it's second wear. The boutique owner sent it to Natori and it was quickly replaced in less than 2 weeks. I have had the replacement since October and have had no further issues.
Updated on Jan 04, 2017 Flag this
ABOUT THIS BRA
This is a molded, lightly lined plunge bra with top stretch lace.
* $68 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns
* Not available with Amazon Wardrobe.
* Available in black, white, four shades of beige (including the purchased shade “Cosmetic”), and navy. (Other sizes have more color options.)
Construction of band, straps, and cups identical to 32DDD - Natori » Feathers Contour Plunge Bra (730023).
ABOUT ME: petite with wide, horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection (not shallow nor super projected)
* average-set (one finger width of space between breasts)
* wide roots (extend to the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root ... height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FoB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares (not usually a fit issue, but I like that longlines make them disappear)
* length: back rides up AND top is ever looser (so outer end of wire is unsupported)
* wings: height good, smooth line
Gore: Tacks. Height & width fine.
* Too far apart, slip.
* Adjust short enough.
* Wire sits on axillary breast tissue.
* Breast pushes wimpy wire away (gap at tip of wire).
* Top of cup: smooth line BUT too short, nipple escapes when bending over
* Bottom of cup: major wrinkles (not enough immediate projection at wire) – contour foam scrunches into the gap AND ire pushed down to find more cup depth
* Cup apex: breasts are moving to the center to find more space
* Side view: flat (minimized), rounded
* Front view: wide (east-west)
* Outer edge of cup cuts into Tail of Spence.
Appearance Under Clothing:
* Under a thin tee-shirt, the lace-mesh seam is visible.
* Boat-neck does NOT reveal bra.
* Sleeveless shirt shows straps at shoulders and band/wing in armhole.
ASSESSMENT & PLAN
* 32G (this size): band too big, cups small (narrow & shallow)
* 32DDD (-1 cup size, brand uses US sizing): band fits (probably d/t boob taking up part of band), cups small (narrow & shallow)
* Considered trying a 30-band, but that wouldn’t solve all the other fit problems caused by shallow, molded cups.
Updated on Jul 28, 2019 Flag this
My breasts go very far into my armpits (wide) and are deceivingly large (shallow). This is my holy Grail bra
Updated on Jan 16, 2019 Flag this
Really liked this bra, but the lace was too scratchy and irritated my skin. Couldn't wait to get it off. A bit high in the armpit, but nice and smooth overall.
Updated on Sep 07, 2016 Flag this
I was told to size up in this bra, and I don't think that's accurate. This "US 32G" as opposed to my usual "US 32DDD" is definitely too big. I have extra space at the top, extra space at the bottom, and extra space on the outside of the cups. It's cutting in a little at the center, but the amount of breast it's not enclosing would not come close to filling the empty space if I somehow could get it over there. Doesn't fit and I don't think my usual size would fit either.
Updated on May 19, 2016 Flag this
Didn't write a review
Added on May 23, 2017
Didn't write a review
Added on Jan 24, 2020
- 2 Pages