Straps very widely set - slip off very easily.
Cup to big in front, too small on the sides.
Molded cups, so hard to see that I'm not filling them.
Band tighter than most 34".
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* short roots
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 04, 2019 Flag this