The bra doesn't fit me, so I'm just commenting on the construction.
First of all, the band runs tight. It feels more like a 30 band in comparison to most other bras I tried. The lace is rather stiff and rigid, not as stretchy as the Gossard Reverie, for example. It didn't stretch out much.
- It's lacy and sheer, yet supportive.
- Fits comfortably, no poking or cutting in.
- Wide wires.
- Straps are fully adjustable.
- Quality seems excellent, except for the closure.
- It has only one row of hooks, and the hooks and eyes on the closure are flimsy. The eyes got pulled out of the lining by the stretched band after only a few wears. You can easily reinforce them with a thread and some stitches - I wonder why Gossard didn't do that.
- Gives a pointy shape.
- Seams show through clothing.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 14, 2013 Flag this