Compare this bra
Search by measurements
|Strap width||2.2 |
Well, this is something of an anonymous basic bra from Freya - good but not stellar.
- okay to wear, supportive and comfortable
- sturdy, no-stretch band (a big plus)
- somewhat zeppelin-like shape, not as bad as the Leona, but clearly not rounded
- straps feel slippery, I've needed to adjust them twice a day
- the bra fits me, but it still doesn't. Sounds crazy, I know, but it's so. Every point in the fit list checks out, but still I'm "aware" of the bra all the time, unlike my trusted Lacey, EM PL Onyks or Bravissimo Boudoir Beau that I put on and forget.
Edit: Okay, I admit. This bra grows on you. It seems to fit better now after a couple of washes, especially after I spent some quality time searching for the right strap adjustments. Once I found them, it's actually a very good bra.
Updated on Oct 17, 2012 Flag this
I failed to properly convert sizes and ending up with a very lovely bra, that doesn't fit me. The only issue for me was that the under wire is far too long, and there was more fabric in the cups than I needed.
The band is perfect, just the right size (how nice does that feel?). I personally, prefer bands with more than two hooks. I feel like they hold me better.
The fabric is sooo pretty. I'd almost want to Frankenstein it, buuuut it'd be a sin to cut into such a pretty thing.
Updated on Nov 08, 2013 Flag this
This bra is rather cute, the print is pretty much adorable, had it not come out in the blue I would still love this colour way but as it happens I prefer the blue by a mile! The fit is now off on me, and I haven't had a lot of wear out of it so I'm pretty miffed but the band is rather snug and the gore doesn't sit quite right on me now. It hasn't stretched out due to lack of wear but I am sure after a lot of wear it will slacken a little, most freya bras do.
I do feel the black lace is a little to harsh and slightly ruins the bra, the longline styles don't have the big bits of lace forming the top of the cups and I think that looks better, especially due to the fact that the double the layer in the GG and up making it even harsher.
Updated on Oct 06, 2013 Flag this