My tolerance for wires and wide gores is nearly zero. My review may reflect my frustration with bra manufacturers and current level of pain after wearing this for 3 minutes.
1. The straps are wide and nearly identical to those on Wacoal La Femme.
2. The gore is 1" wide. Too wide for my close-set pair. La Femme's gore is nearly .5" lower than Deco and more comfortable, but still too wide.
3. The cup edge shows through my capsule wardrobe's t-shirt: La Femme did not.
4. The foam is thick, but doesn't add much volume which is great for me.
5. The band stretches to 28". And, because the wires were sitting on my breasts, I used a full extender.
My breasts are screaming, and I wore this for three minutes. Thankfully, I will soon be wearing Kindred Bravely's French Terry Nursing Bra.
Wires bite, literally and figuratively.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Apr 07, 2017 Flag this