- found on Amazon for $15!
- I wanted a bullet bra but didn't want to pay What Katie Did prices for a good one. These cups are bullet bra style (one horizontal seam across each cup) with wireless sports bra-style internal hoist.
- 4 columns of hooks for when it stretches out.
- regular back fastening. Racerbacks don't fit over my shoulders. (Honestly, I have no idea how people even get them on.)
- the band passed the 2 finger test but is still very tight. This was expected, and it will certainly loosen up with wear so it's not a dealbreaker, but at this point I couldn't wear it to ... work without deep regrets.
- the quality doesn't seem the best -- loose threads (in nonessential areas at least), wavery stitching in the elastic, etc. It wasn't marked as a factory second but I've had really mixed luck with Freya in terms of quality. OTOH, 75% off.
- the straps fit, technically, but they're tightened as far as they'll go. If they stretch, I'll have to snip and stitch.
projected, fob, splayed, short breasts with wide roots on a very petite frame. Ribs are currently ~27 inches. I could have probably sister-sized up to a 30D in this bra with no trouble (but that one wasn't on sale).
107 more words
Updated on Sep 21, 2016 Flag this