About this Bra
* $44.59 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* available in non-neutral colors
* One layer of stretch opaque knit.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: soft seaming.
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* ridged elastic
* stiff (stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* 3-seam (4-piece) half-cup
* unpadded, stiff underwire
* Upper panel is non-stretch lace (unlined).
* Lower panels are non-stretch opaque knit (unlined).
* Soft cups (no padding or molding).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between ... breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: way too big
* wings: height good
* no axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Cups far too big. Fabric only covers breasts (with gapping) and provides no shaping.
* Wires wide enough (SO RARE).
* too far apart, slip
* adjust short enough
Comfort & Fit Summary
* I tried this bra because it is recommended for side support and center pull straps. I should have looked at the pictures first because they are NOT center-pull straps. I can't speak to side support since the band & cups were way too big.
* I chose this size based off a measurements search here on bratabase. I used my _leaning_ horizontal perimeter to predict cup depth and that was a bad idea. Laying horizontal perimeter is a better predictor (or somewhere between the two measurements).
* I don't know what I was thinking when ordering a 36 band. The measurements table shows it would be far too big for my rib cage and it is right.
* Ordered a 36E (same band, one cup larger) at the same time (reviewed separately) -- so I didn't just click the wrong size. Who knows what I was thinking!
* Consider trying a 32DD, but I suspect the cups will be far too narrow (and Fantasie wires are stiff).
296 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 06, 2019 Flag this