This is my first Ewa Michalak bra that I'm trying to find my true size. It's a fantastic bra but too bad it's too small for me.
- band that really tight and unstretchy that wont slip around even I jump or move around for the whole day.
- The cups are made of a very stiff material that actually supported my breasts.
- The center-gore is low hence it can wear as a plunge bra for deep V clothes.
- Give a nice smooth profile under thin material clothing
- The silicon band makes my skin rushes red after long hour of wearing
- Underwire are much wider compare to my other EM size 26F bras.
- I don't know what's the cup material but my breasts sweat a lot after 2-3 hours of wearing the bra.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jun 21, 2012 Flag this