What I love about it:
- It's very very pretty <3
- It's a sheer lace bra in a 70K, nuff said.
- Straps are fully adjustable
- The color, it's more of a very light peachy apricot nude than white/cream
- it's comfortable
- The wires are very narrow (If only they were not borderline too narrow for me)
- No wire poking under the arms
- No underband that rolls in and digs into (fat rolls) extra padding under my bust
- 4 rows of hooks
- Tight band, true to size for a 70/32 band. (note that I wear a 30 band in Panache Tango)
I don't really hate anything about it, so I just ... point out my personal issues:
So far I didn't get a proper fit in any of Ewas padded plunges. I could never get a gore to tack and my boobs tended to fall out in the middle. When I read that the SM has a higher center gore and is specially made for bigger / softer boobs, I had to give it a try. And it's unpadded which it a plus, since I never had a padded bra that fitted properly.
70K was my best chance out of the drop down menue on Ewas site (I wont point out here why I'm not eager to do custom orders)
I need a high center gore & high wires on the side, plus slightly wide wires.
That's what makes a bra the most supportive for me. (*cough* Panache Ariza)
When I opened my parcel, I first thought they had sent me the wrong size. It looked so small. It has the narrowst wires I've seen on a bra in that size range so far.
So if you need very narrow wires, look no further and go, buy it!
The wires are also very low on the side, too low for me, so my side breast tissue can escape.
The cups are very roomy on top, even I with my very full-on-top boobs get no quadraboob. ( That might be because I can't scoop all side tissue inside the cups at all)
The lace is not stretchy like on a Panache Jasmine or Andorra.
I'm not impressed with the band. It's quite narrow. I prefer a wider more back-fat- minimizing bands.
My issues aside I would call it quite supportive (Note: the whole bra is made out of sheer lace. No double linings!)
I'll update this, when have worn the bra for some time.
291 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on May 08, 2013 Flag this