After several attempts of making EM's PL bras work for me, I think this one is as good as it gets.
As mentioned in earlier reviews, the band is definitely quite stretchy in this. Not as stretchy as my 70HH - Ewa Michalak » S Siódme Niebo , in that I need to size down in the band, but definitely not on par with other EM PLs, which I've found to run the most tight.
- uplifted shape
- projection like whoa
- comfy, but firm wires (as great as S model bras fit on me, the wires can be painful on the rib-cage by end of ... day)
- probably as close to cleavage as is possible for my soft tissue
- b-e-a-utiful teal color on this baby
- no straps or wires threatening my armpits at all
- boobs don't feel super secure and locked in, so I continually check to make sure I'm contained in the boob holder
- cups fold out a bit, which distorts shape (remedied with a tight tank top/cami to smooth things out, which I always wear under clothes anyway)
- gaping on smaller side
I'm not very familiar with PL styles, so I'm unsure if I should consider this my PL size. The most recent PL I tried was 75HH - Ewa Michalak » Pl Słowianki (506) , and the band was too tight and my boobs leapt from it after 15 min of wear. So either fit has improved, or this one is an anomaly (or maybe some combo of both?).
I think if I get used to the feeling such a low gore provides, I will get a lot of use with this. I've found it fits best after a couple hours of wear when my girls settle properly into the cups.
191 more words
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jun 30, 2015 Flag this