- It gives a fantastic lifted, up-front and rounded shape. Push breasts to the front and give nice cleavage
- Comes with extra removable padding to correct my slightly small right breast.
- Removable multiway straps and it has extra padding on the straps to reduce the strain on shoulder.
- Low center-gore, about only 4.5cm which is good for me as it doesn't dig in.
- 4 hook positions so this will extend the life of the bra.
- Slightly small in cup size compared to my other Ewa Michalak bra （i.e. CH Toffik)
- The seams shows thru if wearing a light material and tight clothing in the summer.
I wonder if Ewa Michalak sometimes did some sewing error. Because I found out that this bra which is suppose to be 2 cups size smaller than 28FF of another CH Onyx (http://www.bratabase.com/browse/ewa-michalak/ch-onyx/60FF/), has about the same cup measurement as mine.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jun 21, 2012 Flag this