HAPPY DANCE!!! Thank you overthestars for the recommendation.
* It actually fits and is quite comfortable
* My breasts are supported by the band and wires rather than being held up by the straps.
* My two friends feel completely supported and stay put without either feeling constrained or bouncing around.
* The cup shape and placement mimics my natural shape and looks great under a shirt.
* It's not only functional. I think it's sexy.
* The price was quite reasonable for such a well fitting foundation garment. ($58.00 via Amazon Prime)
* Limited selection in a 38G. I wish it were available in more color options.
* (UPDATED) The little decorative loops at the base of the gore were scratchy. I carefully cut them off. Problem solved.
Overall, I am very satisfied with the look at fit of this bra. I may order a second one in black.
- This bra's measurements have been altered
- Decorative loops at the base of the gore were scratchy. I very carefully snipped them off. Problem solved.
Updated on Jul 09, 2016 Flag this