FITTING: @ Marcie & @ Kali Cleo by Panache, unlined panel mesh bras sizes 34E-30H cups.
- Envied my friend who has the Kali, Marcie, & Lucy, Cleo by Panache Bras. She looks fantastic in them, they are her favorites, so I bought a couple. I couldn't fit in her bra, so I had to guess on fit & size.
- My comfort/appearance rating is based on my fit, not the bra quality. My breasts were too small and soft from weightloss, so my breasts don't do these bras justice.
- I haven't seen my friend's breasts naked, so I don't know her natural shape, but she had her correct ... size and all three Cleo models, Kali, Marcie & Lucy, looked very nice & round. Her breasts were well supported, they didn't bounce around when she jumped & her breasts are very large.
- Beautiful rich vibrant colors, cute embroirered patterns.
- The @ Marcie has more full coverage than @ Kalie. The 3-part panel gives a lot of lift & center projection.
PURCHASE: I was new to online shopping & wasnt aware that the seller on Amazon had a had a "no return" policy. I tried to cancel the order, but The bras were already en-route. I lost a lot of money! =, (
CONDITION & CARE: I hypoallergenic hand washed after trying on. Then stored flat in plastic on hangers to preserve/ protect mesh fabric and wire shape.
Thank you everyone! <3 BRATABASE! <3
136 more words
Updated on Aug 13, 2017 Flag this