About this Bra
* $78 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* sometimes non-neutral colors are available
* Chantelle uses French sizing. Bratabase displays this brand using European sizing. This review is for a UK 32DD (US 32DD, EU 70E, FR 85E).
* Outer layer is a beige stretch mesh. Inner layer is a pink, nearly opaque stretch knit.
* elastic at top of band
* no seaming nor boning for wing support
* continuous band - wires lower than wings
* back closure
** 4 columns of hooks
* smooth elastic
* soft (don't stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* 3-seamed (4-section) full cup (center pull straps) ...
* unpadded underwire
* The top panel is made of a beige mesh that stretches vertically much more than horizontally.
* Outer panel of cup (side support) is made with a beige mesh that stretches horizontally much more than vertically (opposite of the top edge of the cup).
* Rest of cup made with a non-stretch beige mesh.
* Top edge of cup is unlined. Rest of cup lined with a PINK, non-stretch mesh.
* soft cups (no molding or padding)
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: way too big (even on tightest hook)
* wings: too short, boobs escape
* no axillary skin spillage
* height fine
* separation fine
* way too small, breasts look smashed
* cups too narrow (not even close)
* smooth line at top of cup (only because so much breast tissue is sitting outside the wire, pushed out by too small cups and giant band)
* wrinkles at bottom the cup (not enough immediate projection at the wire)
* fit was too bad to judge projection
* feel far apart but don't slip
* adjust short enough
Comfort & Fit Summary
* band too big, cups too small
* Ordered a UK 32E at the same time (will review separately), hopefully will fit better.
288 more words
Suede (pink/nude) colorway
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 06, 2019 Flag this