This is a moulded cup, underwire bra. Straps were too wide for my shoulders - even adjusted tight they fell down with movement. This is despite the band being a bit tight. The cups didn't form to my shape - there was gapping (not wrinkles, not quad-boobage). Cup width just barely enclosed all breast tissue (might not with movement).
Returned. Didn't like it enough to bother trying a different size.
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* short roots
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Jul 04, 2019 Flag this