Compare this bra
Search by measurements
|Strap width||2.5 |
I love this bra, it is so comfy and looks great. Just wish it would come in a smaller band size. I wear 30DD/E and while the Small works well, it does stretch out quickly. I bought my previous Bali bra 5 months ago and it is stretched out so much, not only the band, but also the cups (not sure why because even though I fill the cups it would fit a larger bust too). I did wear my previous bra almost daily, so that might account for it. Also, I now see when I measured it 5 months ago it stretched to 35 inches, while this stretches to 30.5, so maybe it depends on the colorway (although the fabric feels the same).
Updated on Dec 19, 2017 Flag this
Today is the first day to wear this bra. It is very comfortable to wear and appears well made. No issues whatsoever and so easy to wear. Perfect 't-shirt' type bra. Some minimal rolling on front band under breast tissue while slouching/sitting, but nothing bothersome as it flattens back out when standing up for the most part.
Updated on Nov 13, 2016 Flag this
This is the first bra I have ever felt happy wearing. I found the first one practically brand new at a Goodwill and loved it so much I ordered 3 more online, for super cheap ($18 each on sale).
What I love:
- It is extraordinarily soft but strong enough to keep everything where it's supposed to be, even though there is no underwire. Hugs but doesn't squish. I can breathe easily in this bra, unlike most other bras I've tried.
- It has just the right amount of padding for me (as little as possible while still keeping modest on cold days).
- It looks elegant and practical -- not ... covered in bows or frills.
- It comes in a bunch of colors with the option of pattern or no pattern
- It's been 6 months and I'm still using the same set of clasps -- it hasn't stretched out, which is surprising given the stretchy nature of the fabric.
- The fabric isn't extremely durable. There is a small amount of pilling on the one I've had the longest. Honestly though it's not a problem for me and for the awesome price I absolutely don't care.
- It provides more coverage than I prefer -- I can't wear this bra with very many v-neck shirts.
- If you buy the patterned ones, the raised pattern will be slighly noticeable underneath thin fabric. However, the unpatterned ones are completely smooth.
- There is a slight raised line where the padding stops. This hasn't been a problem for me.
I really hope Bali continues to make these for a long time.
Updated on Aug 20, 2016 Flag this
I tried this bra for about 30 minutes and it felt very comfy. The material is very stretchy. The band is rather large, but did seem to stay in place on the tightest hook. Not sure how quickly it will stretch out with wear. It looks quite good for a wire free bra. Not as good as the Freya Deco soft cup, but much more comfortable. I decided to change the bra for a purple one and plan to wear it around the house and maybe on vacations.
Updated on Jun 28, 2017 Flag this
This bra provides SIGNIFICANTLY more lift, for me, than 150+ underwires bras. I have very close set breasts and 99.9% of gores sit on my tissue. Bali has freed my breasts from the torture of poorly designed wired bras. Never did I believe a wire-free, exceptionally comfortable bra would lift and center like this. Check my other bras: SAD boobs. http://www.bratabase.com/albums/w2/ Happy boobs in Bali 3488
Size small is not wide enough for my breasts, but size medium is blissfully comfortable.
See my more specific review here: http://www.bratabase.com/bra/digj4/
Updated on Jan 29, 2017 Flag this
Didn't write a review
Added on Apr 13, 2018