Bras » Anna Pardal For Comexim » More info
Anna Pardal abruptly stopped operating on December 2015.
These bras are manufactured by Comexim.
Their bras come in 4 general cuts, Any of the cuts can be made a Longline version:
Compared to the Classic Plunge, G+ cups see a narrower-set strap and reduced cups; 26-32 bands feature a lower gore; and 38+ bands a higher gore.
The shape of the bra stays the same throughout the size range but with slight alterations to the wings, cup construction, and hook/eye closures.
Relative to the Classic Plunge, all sizes feature a narrower-set strap, a lower gore, and a reduced cup. The gore is lowered further for 26-32 bands and slightly raised for 38+ bands.
Doyenne Half cup
For G+ cups, the Doyenne moves the straps inward, provides a lower center gore for 26-32 bands, and raises the gore for 38+ bands.
Additionally, the offer a set of extra customizations when you order the bra:
- A pocket inside both cups for cookie inserts
- Nursing clasps to make any bra a nursing bra
- Move the straps inwards 2 cm: Wonderful if you have a narrow or sloped shoulder or have a higher cup size.
- Reduced cup height
- Higher or lower center gore
- Narrower center gore (less space between cups)
- Narrower/wider wings (the fabric below your armpit)
- Additional hook/eye closures