About this Bra
* Paid $60 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* Available in neutrals plus many fun colors.
* Two layers of stretch mesh.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: soft boning.
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* smooth, non-stretch satin
* soft (don’t stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* CENTER PULL
* 2-seam (3-piece) half cup
* unpadded, flexible underwire
* All pieces constructed of non-stretch mesh with a partial overlay of non-stretch lace.
* Soft cups (no molding or padding).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: stays in place with wear
* wings: slightly too short (better than the 32DD)
* no axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine. High, but comfortable.
* Gives breasts a wide, projected, conical shape.
* Wires too narrow (better than the 32DD, but still bad).
* Top of cup: smooth line.
* Bottom of cup: wrinkles.
* Outer edge of cup cuts into tail of Spence.
* not too far apart
* adjust short enough
Fit Under Clothing:
* Seams visible through thin T-shirt. (Surprisingly smooth for a seamed bra.)
* Visible under v-neck.
* Very visible in armholes of sleeveless shirt.
Assessment and Plan:
* Wires way too narrow, yet somehow breasts look wide. Cuts into tail of Spence.
* Fit nearly identical to the 32DD.
* Try 34D & 34DD.
Updated on Jul 08, 2019