About this Bra
* $58 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* available only in black, white, pink, and beige
* One layer of a thick, stretch, opaque knit.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: soft seaming.
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* Hooks are padded.
* elastic has lacy edges to help prevent slider from moving
* soft (don't stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* 4-seam (5-piece) half-cup
* unpadded, flexible underwire
* Top edge is unlined stretch lace (horizontal stretch only, no vertical stretch).
* Lower horizontal panel is a stretch opaque/sheer striped knit lined with barely stretchy mesh. [Note: This panel has a different construction than the same model in a 32E & 32F. In the 32E, this panel has an outer layer of a NON-stretch opaque/sheer striped knit and lined with NON-stretch mesh. In the 32F, this panel is constructed with a (2-way) stretch opaque/sheer striped knit lined with a (1-way) stretch mesh (horizontal stretch only).]
* Rest of cup is a stretch opaque/sheer striped knit lined with a non-stretch opaque knit.
* Soft cups (no padding or molding).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: way too big
* wings: height good
* no axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Give a pleasantly round shape.
* Wires too narrow.
* Top of cup smooth (because so much breast tissue is outside the wires).
* Bottom of cup wrinkles.
* too far apart, slip
* adjust short enough
Comfort & Fit Summary
* Band too big, cups too small.
* Try 32E & 32F.
Updated on Jul 06, 2019