About this Bra
* $63 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* Available in black, white, nude, and some fun colors.
* One layer of stretch mesh.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: seaming
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* smooth elastic
* stiff (stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* leotard back
* 3-seam (4-piece) half cup
* Called a full cup (by Panache) but straps sit at the outside of the cup, not over the apex.
* unpadded underwire
* Top of cup is unlined, stretch lace.
* Rest of cup is non-stretch lace lined with non-stretch mesh.
*** Inner side support sling constructed of two layers of non-stretch mesh.
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: rides up
* wings: too short, boobs escape
* axillary skin spillage
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Gives breasts a round, slightly pointy shape.
* Wires too narrow.
* Top of cup smooth. But probably only because so much boob is outside the wire.
* too far apart, slip
* adjust short enough
Appearance Under Clothing:
* Seams visible under thin T-shirt.
* NOT visible in armholes of a sleeveless shirt.
Comfort & Fit Summary
* Band too big, cups too narrow.
* Didn't try other sizes. Not sure why. Per the measurements table, the 32E & 32F would have a better fitting band and the right cup depth, but may be too narrow.
Updated on Jul 08, 2019