About this Bra
* $76 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns and available with Amazon Wardrobe
* available in neutrals only
* Made of a stretch, opaque knit. There is a non-stretch lace overlay, largest in the back, that the tag calls a "smoothing back lace detail."
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: A non-stretch mesh is attached to the inner band from wire to where seaming or boning often sits. However, the mesh just stops here and is only attached to the elastic at the top and bottom of the band. The mesh is not attached to the center of the band so there is no actual seaming for wing support.
* Continuous band - wires lower than wings.
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* front lacy, back smooth elastic
* soft (don't stand up on their own)
* full adjust (lace on straps does NOT interfere with slider)
* leotard back
* seamless full cup
* unpadded underwire
* spacer foam (unlined)
* Wire is 1 1/8" shorter than the channel (more the usual in this size range).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: way too big
* wings: too short, boobs escape
* no axillary skin spillage
* The "smoothing back lace detail" does nothing to smooth back fat. And the stiff lace sticks out, thus creating a new unsightly lump under clothing. Nice idea but epic fail!
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Gives a wide & low shape.
* Wires too narrow.
* Top of cup smooth.
* Bottom of cup wrinkles (breasts looking for more projection). Breast pushes wire down.
* too far apart, slip (despite center pull straps)
* adjust short enough
Comfort & Fit Summary
* Band too big, cups too narrow.
* Ordered the 34F at the same time. Reviewed separately, but still too narrow and cups now too big. This shape is likely too projected for me. Time to move on.
Updated on Jul 08, 2019