About this Bra
* $23.19 on Amazon with free Prime shipping & returns (not Amazon Wardrobe)
* not available in neutral colors (only bright, bold colors)
* One layer of stretch mesh outside boning (between boning and clasps).
* Band between cup/wire and wing boning constructed of non-stretch lace lined with non-stretch mesh.
* Elastic at top of band.
* Wing support: boning.
* Continuous band - band straight under wires (a short longline, will not provide waist shaping)
* Back close with 3 columns of hooks.
* Extra boning beneath each apex to prevent rolling/bunching.
* smooth elastic
* soft (don't stand up on their own)
* full adjust
* straight back (not leotard)
* 3-seam (4-piece) half-cup (top edge is diagonal, not horizontal, so I can't call this a balconette)
* unpadded, stiff underwire
* Upper panel is mesh with only vertical stretch (no horizontal stretch) and lined with non-stretch mesh.
* Lower panels are non-stretch lace lined with non-stretch mesh.
* Soft cups (no padding or molding).
About me: petite with wide horizontal oval, slightly conical breasts
* average projection
* wide-set (3 fingers width of space between breasts)
* very wide roots (extend past the mid-axillary line)
* even horizontal fullness (just barely outer full)
* short root height, average vertical placement
* mix of firm & soft tissue (front molds to shape of bra, sides push wimpy wires away)
* conical shape (but will squish to round)
* full on top (2/4 shape, not even or very full) - BUT functionally even to FOB due to short roots and soft tissue
* petite (5'3") so have narrow frame
* front (anterior) rib flares
* length: fits
* wings: barely high enough
* no axillary skin spillage
* Smooths my rib flares nicely.
Gore: Comfortable, tacks, good spacing, height fine.
* Cups far too big. Fabric only covers breasts (with gapping) and provides no shaping.
* Wires wide enough (SO RARE).
* Bottom of cup filled (enough immediate projection at the wire).
* Upper, outer edge of cup cuts into tail of Spence.
* not too far apart
* adjust short enough
Comfort & Fit Summary
* I tried this bra because it looked pretty in pictures. The mini-longline band is very flattering (accents my narrow ribcage).
* I chose this size based off a measurements search (cup depth & wire width) here on bratabase. The cups were wide enough, but far too big, so this style may be too projected for me.
* Think about trying a 32E or 32F. According to measurements table, as cup size drops in this range, cup depth decreases but cup width stays the same.
Updated on Jul 06, 2019