- Top of the cup:
- Wrinkles, can't quite fill it
- Band fit:
- The band is definitely too big
Bra » Cleo » Maya Balconnet Bra (7471) » 32HH » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
Used to fit
One thing I like about knowing my perfect size in a giving brand, and knowing the brand is consistent with sizing and shaping, is that I have a lot less risk that the bra won't fit me.
This is what happened with the Maya bra.
The shape it gives my breasts is the usual "Cleo shape", which is a super rounded super lifted and perfectly supported shape.
The design and fit is almost the same as the Cleo Lily Balconnet Bra (7351) but the top of the cups is sheer and adorned with a funky colorful flower embroidery.
There is just a little more fabric under the wires as well, but it's not uncomfortable at all.
The "wings" of the band in the back are made in a solid navy fabric but I noticed the fabric on the back of this one is a lot softer and smooth that on my other Cleo bras, which is nice.
The design of the Maya bra is an absolute fun one even if I'm not completely sold on the flower embroidery on the top of the cups: as another user said here, it's like it doesn't belong with the animal print apart from their colors.
The animal print is fabulous ! In person it looks a little less bright that on the stock photos though.
I love this bra, but there is one or two things that I like less:
- I gained a little weight in my boobs (not anywhere else, argh), so there is a little bit of quad-boob on my bigger breast (the left one). As it is only noticeable by me because I'm becoming an expert in bra fitting (lol), I'm keeping the bra and I'll pray to loose this extra bit of boob fat...
- The line at the top of the cups shows under tops.
- The sheer top part of the cups is weirdly sewn, or maybe it's just not as elasticated as with my other Cleo bras, because instead of the über rounded shape I get on the top with my other bras, my boob tissue gets a little squished and flatten o.O It's hard to explain, and not noticeable by other people, but it looks a bit weird. Maybe it will go away with a few washes and wear...
Now, all Cleo has to do to completely win me over, is making more narrow shoulders-friendly straps, a band with rows of 3 hooks and maybe an everyday grey cotton bra then all of my bra dreams would be realized !
Updated on Nov 21, 2014 Flag this