- Strap separation:
- Are too far apart
- Underwire length:
- Runs too high under the arm, it pokes
- Bottom of the cup:
- Can't quite fill it
- Top of the cup:
- Wrinkles, can't quite fill it
- Band fit:
- The band is definitely too big
Bra » Freya » Deco Moulded Plunge Bra (4234) » 30FF » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
1) This bra offers a good amount of coverage and excellent cleavage potential. On a "good" day, I get the cleavage I want and the shape is amazing. This bra adds the illusion of larger breasts.
2) I really need a smaller band. The underwires are really too large for my frame in the 30, causing discomfort under the arms. Often I feel like the bottom is not filling out correctly and there is sometimes gapping at the top depending on my movement.
3) If I wear this for a full day at work, taking it off is the absolute first thing I do when I go home. It does not have the longevity of comfort like my other Freyas.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Nov 01, 2014 Flag this
On Nov 2014
She hasn't added any bras that fit her correctly.