- Center gore comfort:
- Underwires dig into sternum, because they are too high
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
Bra » Freya » Eleanor Plunge Balcony Bra (5722) » 28G » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
1) Perfect underwires on this--they follow the lines of my breasts perfectly, making this bra very comfortable.
2) I love that this bra is not padded! It's very feminine, and sexy to boot.
3) Sometimes the top of the cup does dig into my breast tissue.
4) The only consistent problem I seem to have with @Freya is that I usually have a little bit of extra fabric at the bottom of the cups. The rest of the cup fits great, and I'm thinking it's because I am more full on top _and_ my breasts are very firm, so they just don't mold into the basin of the cup.
Updated on Nov 01, 2014 Flag this
On Nov 2014
She hasn't added any bras that fit her correctly.