- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Underwire length:
- Runs too high under the arm, it pokes
- Bottom of the cup:
- Can't quite fill it
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
- Band fit:
- I can fasten it, but it feels too tight
- Cup's width:
- There is empty fabric on the sides (Cup too wide)
- Center gore comfort:
- Underwires dig into sternum, because they are too high
- Strap separation:
- Are too far apart
Bra » Bravissimo » Alana Bra (AU01) » 32L » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
Don't like the material, quite coarse. The under wire seems to stretch wider with the band so ends up far too wide and far around my back which causes it to dig into the edges of my ribcage and then the gore lifts.
Maybe a 34L wouldn't stretch the wires so much but then again I'd have wider wires then.
Updated on Feb 02, 2015 Flag this
On Feb 2015
She hasn't added any bras that fit her correctly.