- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
- Cups separation:
- Too separate for my boobs
- Band fit:
- I can fasten it, but it feels too tight
- Center gore comfort:
- Underwires dig into sternum, because they are too high
- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
Bra » Freya » Eleanor Plunge Balcony Bra (5722) » 30G » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
- This bra's measurements have been altered
Band a little too tight, cups a little too wide and deep on bottom, but still quadding at center despite the narrowed gore.
Fabric is very scratchy, though I like the color and sheer appearance.
Seems I'm doomed to never find an unlined bra.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Oct 04, 2014 Flag this