- Center gore placement:
- Sits flat against sternum
- Underwire length:
- Runs too high under the arm, it pokes
- Bottom of the cup:
- Is filled OK
- Top of the cup:
- Wrinkles, can't quite fill it
- Cups separation:
- Too separate for my boobs
- Cup's width:
- There is empty fabric on the sides (Cup too wide)
- Center gore comfort:
- Underwires dig into sternum, because they are too high
Bra » Panache Swimwear » Isobel Balconnet Bikini Top (SW0762) » 30H » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
pros: top is a pretty color and I like the bow in the center. Seems durable.
cons: the gore comes of kind of high and becomes very uncomfortable after minimal wear time. Keeps breasts kind of far apart for my liking. The wires are pretty wide and got uncomfortable after minimal wear time. The fabric becomes less supportive when it's wet.
Updated on Oct 20, 2014 Flag this
On Oct 2014
She hasn't added any bras that fit her correctly.