Initially I had problems with my Cleos when I first got them - the straps seemed to want to cut my arms off and the centre gores seemed too wide. I guess I've grown into them because they're now my favourite bras and I no longer have those issues.
Bra » Cleo » Maya Balconnet Bra (7471) » 30G » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
I've worn this bra a few times now, so I can actually make some worthwhile comments. This is actually one of my best fitting bras but some problems remain (whether I will ever be able to solve them is unknown)
* The wires seem too wide, I'm bulging out at the sides and they're under my arms.(this is probably partly due to the centre gore being too wide for me as well)
* Unless I keep perfect posture all day, the centre wires poke into my sternum - I think I have a bruise there from slouching yesterday.
* The straps are too far apart and want to saw my arms off. Of course, this wouldn't be such a problem if I didn't ever need to move my arms forward and it also seems to be par for the course for balconnets - can't someone make a balconnet with the straps just a smidge less wide?
* The centre gore doesn't sit completely flat but that's because there just isn't enough room between my breasts for it to sit flat.
* When I first put the fit in for this bra apparently I marked it as top of cup being wrinkly - to be honest, it's barely/if at all noticeable and I'd change it but I find it really difficult to figure out where to go on this site to change things once they're done.
When I was fitted at Bravissimo, for some reason she said that I should be wearing it on the smallest hook. Not only did that not make sense to me but it was damn uncomfortable so I wear it on the loosest hook - it's still firm enough for me.
All of these issues are replicated in my Cleo Juna.
I also agree with another reviewer who felt that the mesh did not match the animal print, maybe they had heaps of that mesh and needed to use it up?
Updated on Jul 08, 2014 Flag this
On Jan 2016 It fit her!
On Jun 2014
- Center gore comfort:
- Underwires dig into sternum, because they are too high
- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Top of the cup:
- Wrinkles, can't quite fill it
- Cups separation:
- Too separate for my boobs
- Strap separation:
- Are too far apart