- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
- Top of the cup:
- Wrinkles, can't quite fill it
- Band fit:
- I can fasten it, but it feels too tight
Bra » Panache Sport » Sports Bra (5021) » 36DD » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
My shape: soft, deflated, full on bottom with tall shallow top, measure to 36E
- Supportive and hold everything in place for exercise/activities
- Very high quality material and construction. Soft mesh, absorbs sweat.
- The cups are tall, so I don't fill them out even though I went down a cup size. Well known issue with this bra.
- It shows above my shirt necklines and around the shoulders as it is full coverage. I don't mind.
I originally bought this style in a 38DD, since the band runs tight, but the cups were way too tall. I can wear either size to work out.
Updated on May 09, 2014 Flag this