- Underwire length:
- Runs too high under the arm, it pokes
- Top of the cup:
- Wrinkles, can't quite fill it
- Band fit:
- The band is definitely too big
- Cup's width:
- There is empty fabric on the sides (Cup too wide)
- Center gore comfort:
- Underwires dig into sternum, because they are too high
- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
- Straps adjustment:
- Straps don't adjust short enough
Bra » Cleo » Juna Balconnet Bra (6461) » 32GG » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
Used to fit
I love this bra! So does my hubby! (I now have 5 of this one; 3 nudes, 1 black, and 1 strawberry - which is red, not pink.) It is really tight for the first wear or two, then stretches. I love a tight band, so I might move it to the middle clasp, but it doesn't ride up on the first hook. I Can't even get it on the 3rd hook.
Looks great under tight tees. Comfy. No poking. I think Cleo is my new favorite brand! Its' soft. I love that I can wear this under strappy tanks and not have my bra cups show!
I do have 1 breast bigger than the other. At times it might swell above the cup a bit, but not a major quad-boob. I tried going up to a 32H, but I was swimming in it on both breasts.
Updated on Mar 17, 2014 Flag this