- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
- Cups separation:
- Too separate for my boobs
- Band fit:
- The band is definitely too big
- Cup's width:
- There is empty fabric on the sides (Cup too wide)
- Strap separation:
- Are too far apart
Bra » Freya » Patsy Padded Longline Bra (1222) » 28FF » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
The band is ludicrously large even on the tightest hooks, it barely touches my skin. I would recommend this for someone who takes a 30 band maybe even 32. Also, the cups are a little too separate for my breasts.
The look of the bra is delightful though and the color cheers me up just to look at it.
The foam of the cups is that good stuff that springs right back when you crush it instead of denting.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Mar 15, 2014 Flag this