- Center gore placement:
- Sits flat against sternum
- Underwire length:
- Runs too high under the arm, it pokes
- Top of the cup:
- Wrinkles, can't quite fill it
- Cups separation:
- Too separate for my boobs
- Cup's width:
- There is empty fabric on the sides (Cup too wide)
- Center gore comfort:
- Underwires dig into sternum, because they are too high
- Strap separation:
- Are too far apart
Bra » Freya » Patsy Padded Half Cup Bra (1223) » 30F » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
Wide/long wires. Not suited well at all for very fob shaped. Wide gore, about an inch.
Bra is practically impossible to alter unless you want do so some serious tailoring.
It is smooth under shirts, gives a nice shape assuming it fits allright.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Dec 15, 2017 Flag this
On Aug 2017
She hasn't added any bras that fit her correctly.