- Strap separation:
- Are too far apart
- Top of the cup:
- Wrinkles, can't quite fill it
- Band fit:
- I can fasten it, but it feels too tight
Bra » Ewa Michalak » Sm Kankan (771) » 75K » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
I have a longer review for my 75JJ - Ewa Michalak » Sm Kankan (771) , but there are a few details specific to the 75K that I think are important to know.
1) This is a very tight 75; I feel a constant, uncomfortable pressure on my ribs at my IMF. I didn't notice this with the 75JJ KanKan. (For comparison, all Panache 34 bands fit me well and I can take a 32 band in Curvy Kate if necessary.)
2) The straps are quite far apart. They stayed up, but I found them uncomfortable and awkward. I have never before had a bra (Panache, Cleo, or Curvy Kate) with straps that felt too far apart, so I think I have fairly broad shoulders.
3) While the wires are still pretty narrow, the fabric of the cup seems wide. This doesn't work well for me, as I hate it when I feel like my boobs are getting in the way of my arms. However, it might be worth experimenting with if you have omega roots. I'm not an expert, but it seems to me that cups wider than their own wires could fit an omega shape nicely.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Sep 07, 2017 Flag this