Bra » Freya » Fearne Padded Half Cup Bra (4093) » 32FF » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
This review is for the black color way.
I saw online rumors that the Patsy, my favorite padded half cup, was being discontinued so I ordered the Fearne as a 'tester' replacement. I have to say this is probably my new favorite bra.
* The band on the Fearne is stretchy just like the Patsy
* Fearne is a little more closed on top. I have an even, self supporting shape and this did not cause any quadding. If you are very FOT or have soft tissue, this may be an issue for you.
* Overall, the Fearne fits me just as well as the Patsy does
* Fearne's seams are less visible under clothing as compared to Patsy
* Fearne's fabric is a lot softer than Patsy. Very comfortable!
* I also like the pattern better on the Fearne. The Patsy's polka dots were cute; this pattern feels more elegant.
I highly recommend Fearne if Patsy worked for you. I am off to get the beige color way!
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Mar 17, 2017 Flag this
On Sep 2016 It fit her!
Bras that fitted her next to this
Dreams And Underthings Midline Bralette
Wacoal How Perfect Wire Free Bra (852189)
Freya Afterglow Padded Half Cup Bra (1873)
Fantasie Mae Half Cup Bra (9101)
Cleo Mimi Padded Balconnet Bra (8091)
Curvy Kate Ellace Balcony Bra (CK4401)
Cleo Marcie Balconnet Bra (6831)
Panache Envy Balconnet Bra (7285)
Comexim Burgundy Half Cup (357)
Comexim Ingrid Plunge Bra (289)
Cleo Lucy Balconnet Bra (5851)
Panache Floris Balconnet Bra (7311)