- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Top of the cup:
- Wrinkles, can't quite fill it
- Cups separation:
- Too separate for my boobs
- Band fit:
- I can fasten it, but it feels too tight
- Cup's width:
- There is empty fabric on the sides (Cup too wide)
- Center gore comfort:
- Underwires dig into sternum, because they are too high
- Strap separation:
- Are too far apart
Bra » Cleo » Breeze Longline Padded Balconnet (9025) » 38G » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
First of all, I wish all bras were made with such strong fabric! I loved how firm the band fabric was.....except it runs small. https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_sad.gif" alt=":(" /> I could barely get it fastened. It doesn't come any bigger, so I'm sized out.
The cup is projected for a half cup, tall, open on top and has room for center fullness. I gape and would probably risk trying a size down if this came in a 40 band.
The straps are pretty skinny for a full bust bra. It's so gorgeous, I wish it fit.
EDIT: Forgot to add..the gore from top to bottom of underwire is 4.5"
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Dec 13, 2016 Flag this