- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Underwire length:
- Runs too high under the arm, it pokes
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
- Cups separation:
- Too separate for my boobs
- Cup's width:
- There is empty fabric on the sides (Cup too wide)
- Center gore comfort:
- Underwires dig into sternum, because they are too high
- Strap separation:
- Are too far apart
Bra » Comexim » Victoria Half Cup » 85K » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
- This bra's measurements have been altered
- Altered straps, Moved in strap 3.5cm, lowered gore, narrowed gore, overlapped gore
Very sexy and beautiful bra. The eyelash lace doesn't lay flat, but rather flutters (see what I did there?) over the breast. This is the closest fit I've had and I want to keep this so bad, but the cup edge shows under shirts and it gives me a backache the second I put it on.
Comexim 3HC bras have all the immediate projection they are hyped to have. The wires actually stay in my IMF, I didn't think that was possible! The gore doesn't tack, it's too high. I think that's why the cup edge is gaping once my breasts settle. They bubble up and the ribbon cuts in after a fresh scoop and swoop and when I push the gore down. I don't think it's enough to need a bigger size. I think maybe it's just not projected enough at the top or gore.
I've got a weird issue with the straps. The left keeps falling off. The angle they are pulling at flattens my breasts as it comes up and it puckers up into this 3D triangular strap gap. I end up with trapezoid boobs.
The band is tapered. I found the top of the band loose under the arms and kept tightening it. I got it to the 3rd hook (there are 4 rows on this) before my back fat caused too much rolling on the bottom edge.
Updated on Nov 30, 2016 Flag this