It fits :D
Bra » Panache » Porcelain Elan Moulded Plunge Bra (7326) » 36G » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
I have very wide, full all over boobs and quite short roots.
• The relief I get from the lovely cushioned straps, their wide (but not too wide) and pretty
• The perky projection, rounded and uplifted shape I get from the cups
• The thin padding is v comfy and moulds to my shape more like a contour bra
• The low centre gore allows for my high tummy and centre fullness, also can easily wear low cut tops as it is a plunge bra.
• Brings my boobs front and centre with no east west side bulge problems.
• I think the cups are a little more separated than I would like, I prefer them closer together.
• There's only 2 hooks, 3 is always better in these sizes.
• The straps only adjust half way, I normally like to tighten them as much as possible, although its fine as is in this particular bra.
• The thin padding slightly shows the shape my nipples sometimes under v thin clothes, never bothered me before though but as age and gravity takes its toll I mind more now …but it doesn’t show all the time and is not too obvious anyway, so, I can live with it.
The wire pokes me a little under my right arm, which is my smaller boob, so the wires are very tall and supportive at the sides.
Updated on May 12, 2016 Flag this