- Center gore comfort:
- Underwires dig into sternum, because they are too high
- Underwire length:
- Runs too high under the arm, it pokes
- Top of the cup:
- Wrinkles, can't quite fill it
- Cups separation:
- Too separate for my boobs
- Cup's width:
- There is empty fabric on the sides (Cup too wide)
Bra » Freya » Deco Spotlight Moulded Plunge Bra (1554) » 30G » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
Its definitely not suited for me, Wrong shape,wrong wire width ,gore too wide.
Got it as a gift so I figured I would try it on for bit.
Great for taller roots and wider roots and full on top.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Dec 29, 2015 Flag this