- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Underwire length:
- Is too short on the side, boobs escape
- Cups separation:
- Too separate for my boobs
- Band fit:
- The back of the bra is not at the same level as the front (rides up)
- Cup's width:
- There is empty fabric on the sides (Cup too wide)
Bra » Freya » Deco Moulded Plunge Bra (4234) » 30FF » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
Bra fits OK as long as it's worn as a racerback, there's gapping at the sides that will show through clothes if not. Center gore doesn't quite tack but that's hard to find as my boobs are very close set. Uplift seems slightly unnatural to me, the bottom of the cups are very shallow so it acts like a push- up.
Updated on Sep 25, 2015 Flag this
On Sep 2015
She hasn't added any bras that fit her correctly.