- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Underwire length:
- Is too short on the side, boobs escape
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
- Band fit:
- The band is definitely too big
- Cup's width:
- Outer cup cuts into breast tissue in the sides
- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
Bra » Wacoal » Reveal Contour Bra (853115) » 38DDD » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
This was the "before" bra. It was the largest cup size I could find in store where it looked like it covered my boobs but as you can guess it was a terrible fit! The gore does not lie flat, The band rides up and the straps fall down. It appears to fit (other than the ginormous band) before I s&s, but then I have major major quad boob.
I am currently sized into a 38FF UK size now but am losing weight and playing the "buy a million bras and see which actually fit game!"
Updated on Jun 14, 2013 Flag this
On Jun 2013
She hasn't added any bras that fit her correctly.