- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
- Top of the cup:
- Wrinkles, can't quite fill it
Bra » Freya » Ivy Balcony Bra (1332) » 36H » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
- Comfort: Excellent.
- Underwire: Excellent.
- Cups: Problematic - Loose fabric/fold on top, enough room to slip my hand in the top.
- Gore: Slightly problematic - did not lie flush on chest, but that is because I have boobs that are very close together.
- Band: Excellent - fits well but is quite stretchy, I can see this one stretching out too much in time.
- Straps: Excellent.
- Style: Ehrmagerd adorable.
Updated on Apr 01, 2013 Flag this
On Apr 2013
She hasn't added any bras that fit her correctly.