- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Underwire length:
- Is too short on the side, boobs escape
- Bottom of the cup:
- Can't quite fill it
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
- Cups separation:
- Too separate for my boobs
- Band fit:
- The band is definitely too big
- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
Bra » Curvy Kate » Princess Balcony Bra (CK6001) » 36G » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
This is unfortunate, since it's a super comfy material and I wish it fit better, but I run into two scenarios.
1: Quadboob with empty bottom of cups
2: Wrinkly loose tops with full bottom of cups
I have no idea what causes this, but it's irritating.
Updated on Apr 08, 2013 Flag this
On Apr 2013
She hasn't added any bras that fit her correctly.